Session I: Mathematics and Architecture

Ju Hyun Lee, Michael Ostwald, Ning Gu, “A Combined Syntactical and Grammatical Method for Wright’s Prairie Houses

Michele Emmer, “Topological Fluid Architecture”

Francisco Ugarte Guerra, Haydée Azabache Caracciolo, “Designing a Subway Line Using Voronoi Diagrams”

Session II: Structures

Javier Barrallo, Francisco González-Quintial, Antonio Sánchez-Parandiet, “Laminar Constructions and Reciprocal Frame Structures”

Marco Vitali, “3D Parametric Digital Models of the “Planterian” Vaults in Turin

Elena Pliego de Andrés, “The Geometry of late Gothic German Vaults and the Germ of the Prinzipalbogen Concept

Maciej Piekarsky, “Reciprocal Structures for Twisted Buildings”

Ana López Mozo, Rosa Senent-Domínguez, “Late Gothic Asymmetrical Diamond Vaults in Spain

Session III, Part I: Non-Western Mathematics and Architecture

Sibel Yasemin Özgan, Mine Özkar, “A Thirteenth-Century Dodecahedron in Central Anatolia

Session III, Part II: Geometry

Roberta Spallone, “Comparison of Guarini’s ‘Regular Fortress’ and Paciotto’s Citadel of Turin

Jong-Jin Park, “The Pointed Oval in Frank Lloyd Wright’s House Designs”

Session IV, Part I: Design Methods

Cristiana Griz, “Shape Grammars for the Analysis of Customized Apartments”

Nevena Radojevic, “Pantheon and Pantheon-like Generative Tool”

Alexandra Paio, Valerio Cutini, Camilla Pezzica, João Ventura Lopes, Marco Giorgio Bevilacqua, “Multidimensional Analysis of Urban Squares Morphologies”

Session IV, Part II: Representation

Dirk Huylebrouck, Ljiljana Radovic, “Rodler’s Spiral Staircase”

Sylvie Duvernoy, Giampiero Mele, “Ghirlandaio’s Early Trompe-l’Oeil Effects

Session V: Historical Analysis

José Calvo López, Macarena Salcedo Galera, “Rodrigo Gil’s Churches and the Palace of Charles V in Granada”

María Carmen Gómez Collado, Rafael Rivera Herráez, Macarena Trujillo Guillén, “Mathematics and Anna Bofill’s Architectural Work

João Pedro Xavier, “The Church of Clérigos in Porto as a musical instrument

Session VI: Mathematics and Architecture in the Ancient World

Baya Bennoui, Ladraa, Youcef Chennaoui, “The Dimensional Properties of the Nameless Temple of Tipasa”

Luca Cipriani, Filippo Fantini, Silvia Bertacchi, “Mixtilinear Plan Design and Complex Roofing in the Small Baths at Hadrian’s Villa

Claudio Mazzanti, “Biblical architectural proportions in Italy and Spain from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance”

Licinia Aliberti, “Shape and Layout of the Coffers of the Pantheon’s Dome